Sie sollten dieses Dokument aktualisieren, damit es Ihre Geschäftsbedingungen widerspiegelt.
Der nachfolgende Text dient als Anregung und liegt nicht in der Verantwortung von Odoo S.A.
- Der Kunde verzichtet ausdrücklich auf seine eigenen allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen, auch wenn diese nach diesen allgemeinen Verkaufsbedingungen erstellt wurden. Jede Abweichung muss, um gültig zu sein, im Voraus ausdrücklich und schriftlich vereinbart werden.
- Our invoices are payable within 21 working days, unless another payment timeframe is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, Wyss Consulting – Marketing & Digital reserves the right to request a fixed interest payment amounting to 10% of the sum remaining due. Wyss Consulting – Marketing & Digital will be authorized to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment.
- If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (60) days after the due payment date, Wyss Consulting – Marketing & Digital reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- Certain countries apply withholding at source on the amount of invoices, in accordance with their internal legislation. Any withholding at source will be paid by the client to the tax authorities. Under no circumstances can Wyss Consulting – Marketing & Digital become involved in costs related to a country's legislation. The amount of the invoice will therefore be due to Wyss Consulting – Marketing & Digital in its entirety and does not include any costs relating to the legislation of the country in which the client is located.
- Wyss Consulting – Marketing & Digital undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. Wyss Consulting – Marketing & Digital cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- In order for it to be admissible, Wyss Consulting – Marketing & Digital must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by Switzerland law.